We’re doing our first webinars, coming up in early August! Attend one of three session options on Supporting your NGSS instruction with Tyto Online.
This session will provide a strong background for educators in how they can use the educational science game Tyto Online to support their instructional goals, especially within a Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) or similar framework.
By the end of the session, attendees will be able to…
- Outline the organization & structure of Tyto Online’s content
- Give examples of the how each type of content is taught, and how that aligns with three-dimensional standards
- Explain storylines and how Sequences can be used to support this structure within a classroom
- Generate ideas for how to use Tyto Online to support other classroom instruction
- Use the Teacher Dashboard to manage student accounts, assign content, and track their progress
- Use the Teacher Dashboard assessment features as formative assessment to help differentiate instruction for students
Ready to register?
Click on one of the following time slots to go to the registration page!
Thursday, August 9th @ 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST
Monday, August 13th @ 6 PM EST / 3 PM PST
Friday, August 17th @ 11 AM EST / 8 AM PST