Our Art Team has been working hard on getting some new character customization options going, especially more faces so more of our players can make their characters look a lot more like them!
New Character Customization
- You can now have a customizable face option for your character! There are 11 faces to choose from: 10 new ones, plus the previous default face. When you start a new character, this will be an option. If you have an existing character, head over to Whipper Snippers and it’s with the hair and face options!
- We’ve added 4 new long hair styles.
- We’ve added 2 new dark skin tones to expand the variety of dark skin tones.
- We’ve now added a “Randomize” button so that you can see the variety of options (but it changes EVERYTHING on your character). We mainly did this so that on original character creation we don’t need to choose a “default” body/skin/etc. — it will be randomly generated for everyone and they can Randomize a bit before deciding what they want for their character.
- The Launcher should now determine if you need an update a bit faster.
- Fixed a bug where pressing the left and right mouse buttons in the Egg Inventory in the Drakonarium could cause your character to start running.
- When there is a scrollable user interface, it will no longer cause your camera to also zoom in/out when you get to the end of the scroll in most windows (still working on this for all the HELO windows).
- Fixed a bug where players were not able to walk up to the Amazon Biodome Transit Center door to prompt the travel menu.