Hello, Tyto Students! This week’s update brings even more additions and tweaks to make playing Tyto Online a better experience for everybody. Check out all the details below:
This week, we’ve added a tutorial that appears during the first quests you’ll encounter as a player. The first time you’re asked to use your tools like your map, Observe, or argue evidence, you’ll have on-screen popups that help you out through it all!
STUDENT DISTRICT SIGNS
Next time you’re roaming the student district, you might find some new, shiny signs to Tyto Academy, Tyto Apartments, and Tyto Commons. These signs should help with familiarizing yourself with the area, and give you a better sense of the major landmarks.
YOSEF HAS MOVED!
It would seem that Stylist Vanya has had enough of Tyto Student Yosef loitering outside of Whipper Snippers, and has politely (yet firmly) asked him to relocate. You’ll now find him in Tyto Commons in front of the house located next to Furniture Vendor Valeria’s stall.
From now on, you’ll need to go here to access quests from him like “The Gutted Garden.”
THE BELL JAR CAFE’S ELEVATOR IS NOW WORKING!
The Bell Jar Cafe’s elevator is up and running. Ride it up to the top of the cafe and gaze into the starry, Espethian night sky.
BUG FIXES + TWEAKS
- The Onboarding Tutorial now has a map. Previously, opening the map during that sequence of the game would display an error.
- Fixed crash that occurred when speaking to NPCs in Espeth Park
- A blank “social” biodex tab will no longer appear when selecting an animal’s social tab, and then clicking on mushrooms.
- The text that prompts the player to reach level 3 before talking to Dr. Reneau about the HELO has been rewritten to be a little more specific.
- Players will now be notified if they do not have permissions to chat.