Hello, everyone! We’ve spent our last sprint polishing the H.E.L.O. to give players a better experience. Here are some of the updates we’ve made:
- The “Add Life” HUD now displays the number of animals that are placed with a territory.
- Tooltip has been added to explain the “Eats Tough” icon on the Research Tree.
- Hotbar within the HELO has been replaced with the HELO bar + Camera.
- Players may now see the amount of time that has passed since they exited their biodomes.
- Players may now preview locked nodes on their Research Trees
- In extreme cases, biodomes may now scale the amount of animals displayed to ensure extremely populated biodomes are stable on all platforms.
- A softcap for swarm type territories has been added per zone in each ecosystem.
- Usable items now display their cooldowns within the inventory UI
- Resolutions for screen resolution selection has been reordered to be in size order.
- Founder’s Wall UI selection has has a distance check added.
- Carcass highlighting has been fixed.
- HUD UI’s now close on escape.
- Animals will no longer spawn inside of locked zones.
- The previously selected max time away from biodome now displays highlighted on the options UI for player biodomes.
- Shop UIs no longer open offscreen.
- Fixed bug where new biodomes do not pass time when “max time away” is set to “none.”
- Players no longer respawn halfway in the ground of the grassland and desert biodomes when selecting “Get me Unstuck!” from the options menu.
- Fixed a bug wherein the chair inside Whipper Snippers would not rotate with the character when changing eye/hair color.